Sunday, July 25, 2010

Marijuana Rhapsody (Hustler Feat H.O.D)



VERSE 1:-- H.O.D

VERSE 2:-- Hustler 

HOOK:: Hustler

Mixing : Hustler and HOD both

Beat : Fuck Knows!!!






Me and H.O.D love weed! so made a love song ! thats all! also found a perfect beat for this one!Its about all those things that Weed does ! but then still! thats all we need.







H.O.D>>> VERSE 1 >>>

I take a toke and I see a lady in d smoke,
She knocks at my door,got a smile I'd Loathe,
I betta hope,that this should be real,
Cuz I believe there aint no pain this smoke cant heal,
So I see,A pure face under that viel,
She cries to me,said she got secrets to reveal,
She Weeps and kneels,Pinch myself so i can feel
And so my insides churn lik I skipped a meal,
I burned the zeal,cuz as the brain peels,
The paper burns but i aint Ripped-a-Deal
Sings a lullaby to me as i fight my last bout,
Aint bout graduating but I just Passed out,
Another toke,the smoke flows out to make rings,
hear dat sweet bloddy melody lik some bat sings,
see-saw in the air lik im travelling on a Bird's Wings,
A Blinding light in my room and it aint bling bling,
sh** does permamnent damage,Im out temporary,
Dunno how but I wanna miss my memory..
And I Light a joint,try to get the life's point,
Runnin for the good but therell be 2 sides of a coin,
The song fades now,And I sense a goodbye
The holy is evil,As the Blessed does Die,
The lady's gone,in one of her beautiful ways,
I rub my eyes but she was smoke anyways,
Another toke,though this time the senses fail me,
As the player starts playin--"I wanna break free",
I can relate to it,darkness engulfs me now,
Cherry that was burnin,waits for the wind to blow out,
Lik a fukin camera,i see everythin in Flashes,
Aint bout cricket matches,but the Green is in now in ashes,

HOOK:>>> HUSTLER>>>

Its all the crack,Its all the weed
Marijuana is all we need X 2


HUSTLER >>>VERSE 2>>>

Paranoid with weed and then a COUPL-A-Es//
I had thrice to puke and the a DOUBLE TO PEE//
all this sh** has got me thinkin! the crowds NOTICING ME//
sh** I am outta ma mind b*** ~so NO DISSIN ME//
Marijuana makes me always wanna so do some BAD STUFFf//
I MIGHT BLUFF that i AINT BUZZED on the LAST PUFF//
now thats ENUF I dont wanna get no OVERDOSE//
CASE CLOSED~ i am so high i see a naked LADY GHOST//
when i went to get her! she vanished like the LAST TIME//
Could have laid her tonite~she was fine~like white CRACK LINES//
So i went home walking~damn ! back to those BROKE TIMES
JOKES FINE~but outta the 10 JOINTS ~and I SMOKED NINE//
Reached a door of a house~ and f*** in HOPED ITS MINE//
That day I PUKED SIX TIMES~just cuz 1 SNIFFED SIX LINES//
Lost my f*** in door keys ~ so JUMPED OVER A BLACK CAR//
And I see ~my Neighbour taking a DUMP IN HER BACK YARD//
Then she suddenly ran inside ~and SHE'S CRYING A LIL BIT//
Then i just saw my motherf*** in ~KEYS LYING IN HER sh** //
So i actually wondered how the f*** ~ did they GET HERE//
the streets looked more complex~than lines of SHAKESPHERE//x
saw a white faced girl~ asking me to GET NEAR//
So just to SET FEAR in her~ I Grabbed that long RED SPEAR//
I really dont where the f*** ~the SPEAR CAME FROM//
That girl was the one who died~on the 12th GRADE PROM//
I ran inside so quick~ before she could POUNCE ON MY HEAD//
Rushed in to my room~ saw Aliens MAKING OUT ON MY BED//
left my Eyes wide open~ Dropping my JAWS ON THE FLOOR//
When i just saw a Cheetah ~ rubbing his PAWS ON MY DOOR//
He Swug his paw over me~ attacted by a GREY GUANA//
it was'nt the NGC~ It was just all the MARIJUANA//

HOOK: >>>HUSTLER>>>

Its all the crack,Its all the weed
Marijuana is all we need X 2

No comments: