Tuesday, July 6, 2010

How we party (Feat Alaina)










About the song: Just telling Peeps ''How We Party
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Verse 1: Alaina) 
Stop...ok there it go... 

"It's on and poppin' like hot grease"/ 
Can't contain this energy/ 
So I have to release/ 
Set it free/ let it breathe/ 
It's no longer apart of me/ why can't you see?// 
That I rock the house/ 
Make sure the beat, knocks ya out/ 
Got this party on lock/ 
Breakin' the rules, throwin' out all the clocks// 
now time won't tell, what we up to in here/ 
(what are ya'll up to in there?)// 
Well, that's confidential information/ 
If I tell, I'll have to kill ya type of situation // 
But the vibe is great/ 
All the fellas mad, that I'm not their date// 
So I tease 'em for a little while/ 
Truth be told, they can't handle my style/ 
This untamed, certified wild child// 

listen... 
"Lets get it started in here" - B.E.P./ (Black Eyed Peas) 
Alaina = V-I-P, N-D-E (never denied entry)/ 
I only bring the party starters wit me// 
Where ya'll at? (we right here) [2x] 
Hustler? Thug Misses? (right here) 

Too cool, too fresh, too fly am I/ 
So people relax/ calm down sit back// 
No need to obsess/ over stress// 
It's the weekend, imitate us/ 
Let go and just...// 


(Chorus: Alaina) 
Party it up [3x] 
P-P-Party it up....[2x] 

Are we tired? (No) Man hardly! 
just gettin' started, 
'bout to show y'all how we party. [2x] 


(Verse 2: Hustler) 
Gimme the mic now.lemme spit that sh** 
im HIGH AS f*** AND I;LL BE THROWING A FIT. 
last nite i got jumped and i got ten stitches 
got beaten up by chicks cus i called them b*** es 
took my neighbours wife on a mutherf*** in date 
she wanted to leave early cuz it was too late 
she said you are f*** in drunk and thats wat i hate 
you better leave early if you wanna get laid. 
there are better b*** es i can try to impress 
then i felt a bit sick and threw up on her dress 
she said look wat you did what the f*** did you drink. 
people are watchin us and you better hit the sink 
i never gave a f*** wat this f*** in world thinks 
b*** i just puked cuz you filthy breath stinks. 
the b*** left the dance floor.,so i was kinda bored. 
grabbed another drink and started lookin for whore. 
so when i am f*** in drunk dont f*** with me. 
if u are my date..then who f*** is she 
and this is how we mutherf*** ers party. 
we smoke on skunk with lime and bacardi. 
i am done with this bull sh** now i am outta this place 
cuz i gotta make space now for Thug misses 


(Chorus: Alaina)

No comments: