Wednesday, July 7, 2010

FROM THE STUDY TABLE ( To all my Classmates and TYBA Nationals)

They say I distract so they all try to HUSH ME//
Got books piled up~ all bout to fall and CRUSH ME//
Iam RUSTY ~ but they never agree and dont TRUST ME//
Got a bunch of Notes,DUSTY~ and they starting to BUG ME//
so BUZZ ME, Thats what Mr. TALENTED SAYS//
Time is being a ''Termite'' Eating CALENDER DAYS//
Holding Expectation ~ from parents,I AM DEAD//
Answers start to look like LATIN & FRENCH~and i still Prefer DATING INSTEAD//
by DATING I MEANT, I am tied up with HISTORY DATES//
And when i be flipping text books~they open MYSTERY GATES//
But i am scared to Enter with my DESPAIRED IMAGE//
My fingers got BLISTERS IN THEM~ with an INTERIM PAIN//
SO gimme a ''Bulls Eye'' on heart beats With the ''Dart of ''The Shame''//
I am turning Smarter again, By hearting the Names//
This Rat Race has taught me The Art of the Fame//
but at the end of the day,I am still a PART OF THE GAME//

No comments: