Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Dealing with a Different MIC


I Just dont know, I just go slow these days
i just feel i should do it to avoid mistakes
I know 
i am really new to ---this shit 
i list things 
yes to be perfect so that i dont misprint
but i though that i was really spontanious 
a maniac who got humor that really contagious
I lost it in wrong things i wount fly with small wings
i know that i just cant think,only one thing i'll be chating
why do I choke on the mic when i just have to speak
i never do so when i have rap verses to spit
cuz now i have people in the game longer than me???
or i had misperceptions that no ones stronger than me???
was i wrong ?? is it that i am really not the best??
you just said it,and now my brains are freely compressed??
I cant be breathing in rest,my life is stupid its a sillier test..
The mic is the same!! what i spit is a different content
this is not what i wanted!! but i'll get things to be sorted
my rhyme book is not retarded!!my pen is still not haunted!!
The mic makes me stronger,then why are my thoughts are aborted??



No comments: