Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Bullet for my valntine- H.O.D & Munky Rhymz & Iced Tea



VERSE 1 ::::H.O.D (SARCASTIC)

Baby u were fine lik the mornin-light
So fine,could feel ur soul bore-in-mine,
But u proved to be a fukin whore-in-time,
Never knew this friend had a Foe-Be-hind,
I painted dreams on the can-vass-you-broke,
But my stars were alone lik they lack-fans-u-know
Im back-man-to-show the promises u vowed,
were false,against hope is wat I hoped,
I search for a cure to this illness,
Surprised how I got moved by ur Stillness,
Man died and they knew wat had killed it.
Cup of hope was full as I spilled it,
Strange but now I got you on my Hit-list,
Death of a bond was on ur wish-list,
Ima put these memories in Quarrantine,
left with this Bullet for my Va-len-tine..


VERSE 2 :::: HUSTLER (SAD)
when i think of lovin you is like wasting ma time
when writing a song for you is like wasting my rhymes
but when i think of the times
that i always spent crying
like an innocent and tortured victim of crime
the mortification i faced when you said those harsh words
my tears paced.i raced my pen and jotted this Verse
how we built up the relationship from brick to brick.
but even my strongest feelings could neva do the trick.
and its all over and done,just like some dried up creek.
or like a dead rose with still thorns just left to prick.
i wish we get neutral again that what imma be prayin
those last words ,blood written which imma be layin.
cuz ma blood flows more love for you than the Hemoglobin
replaced love with weed and waitin for my eyes to be closing
But then i realised it f*** in aint my fault,
with that fuming head! i just cocked up a colt!
put to her head! she was right in front at that time
it wast feb but still i gave a bullet for my valentine//

ICED T:::BRIDGE (CONVINCING)
Us it felt like a Dream.............
and i swear that our love was true..........
it felt like heaven on earth.........
and this is ....
what you never knew.......

ENKORE:: VERSE 3 (AGRESSIVE)
i was so used to chicks jus passin by
pointin at me like a man archive
say to they girlfriends he that rapper guy
i bet he got no heart n a fansy ride
but i waited for that chick to show up
one who'd see i dont show off i show love
though i'm doughed up with fangs like cobra
saw that first time when i first felt (y-oh) hug
soon enough u were my world my globe
and again soon enough behaved like a ho)
nymphomaniac a slut for whom i spit these many raps
took my heart with u and even quickly buried that
weeks later i heard u been thinkin of me?
im anyways dissin u beetch, i'm jus a pickin a beat
now u have guys like ya period cycles
friends tell me like f*** it she was a psycho*
word up and now i'mma make u taste the pain
no pistols no ropes and no razor blades
just no more calls and no text messagin
go from the best u had to the best u'll never get
n i'm convinced now that cupid's of the f** kind
though i know truth is he's jus man's design
u cant take his hits, how u gonna handle mine?
sorry but u'v forced me to use this bullet on u, valentine

No comments: