Tuesday, July 6, 2010

MunkyRhymz - Spooky House





Listen Here


We Were in the mood for Ghost Story telling next to a camp fire! Enkore::VERSE 1 Hustler::VERSE 2 Hustler::(hook)



Enkore::VERSE 1 :: 

walked in , the house seemed vacated 
bats n dust covered briefcases 
tripped over somethin but i couldnt feel it 
heard a man's voice but i couldnt see him 
it was spooky and the lights dim 
got me thinkin bhhhooths really like this 
thats when i began to freak out 
like shiieet what am i gonna see now? 
a spirit thats living with a head spinnin 
neck is a pivot but with no limit 
senses were slippin, tense as a frickin 
breath of a livin monster, i mean stinkin 
creakin sounds at every door, 
got me sweatin like never before 
then i think i saw a walkin paintin 
but i dont know cuz then i fainted 

Hustler::(hook) :: 

A spooky house and the noisy door// 
something like i neva seen before// 
empty place,foot prints on the floor// 
there's someting following me for sure// 

Hustler::VERSE 2:::: 

walkin on a dark road my bike broke down 
cravin for ciggarettes i wanna smoke now 
the road was so dark, i couldnt see sh** 
saw a lady walkin there with her head split 
slipped on the road,and i lost my senses 
woke up bleedin and all wrapped in fences 
this tension had got me sweatin & shook 
couldnt get over that lady and her looks 
entered a creepy house with a noisy door 
Dustfull carpets bugs on the floor 
every step i took i banged my forehead 
found a lamp right next to the door shed 
when the Lamp was lit ~ it made me feel like home 
when saw another shadow apart from my own 
i ran behiend it and i heard the door bangin// 
went inside and saw a black cat hanging// 
she saw me and jumped off the window 
but i was shook and i still feel though// 
turned around and saw a wiered painting// 
and looked down and saw Enkore fainted// 
I shook him a bit to see if hes alive// 
i fainted too when something hit me from behiend// 

Hustler::(hook) :: 

A spooky house and a noisy door// 
something like i neva seen before// 
empty place,foot prints on the floor// 
there's someting following me for sure//

No comments: