Wednesday, July 7, 2010

LEFT BEHIND





(wrote this while traveling back home)


I start to write with bright thoughts
i cried all nite long
this song is life~ i fight for 
its not the time to sign off
i stuck to the culture cuz then vultures are in numbers
they just torture me to sculpture my future to be a looser
i only rhyme when time comes i fight some i hide some
try fun,candle lights burn
try to slide but my life turns
my mind is so blocked i hold on to the clocks
i felt my talks would sound great but now i just hate jocks
i am tired of seeing all those blank face fellows
they know i can rip it bad ,their expressions are jealous
ive been facing the tellers of bad jokes i smell it
i heard such bad humor i lost my own but i dont tell it
some assholes think i rap bad,i lost the flow that my tracks had
got fed up of rhyming,threw the pen back in my bag pack
took it out again i dont wanna hold more scars
thinkin i aint no quitter i wrote these last four bars

No comments: