Thursday, July 8, 2010

FIRST HORRORCORE EXPERIENCE!! AT A BATTLE!



You got NO FRIENDS~So lemme STAB your BACK for You//
Plus i will TWIST your NECK Around~So U can watch your own Back too//

I Also give ''WAKE UP CALLS''~By Pouring BOILING COFFEE//
I'll Break your RIB CAGE~ just to set your HEART FREE//

SLIT your throat to give you a FLOW~with your blood dripping on the Floor//
Reason you get ''CELLPHONED/SELF OWNED~Cuz I Broke your ''SPINAL CHORD''//

Shove your HEAD in a SHREDDER~ Causing some ''PULP FICTION''
I'll Stab your EYE BALLS with a KNIFE~ just to give you a SHARP VISION//
Will PUNCH your NOSE and get ur EYES TOGETHER~To give you a NARROW VISION//

Givin you the TASTE OF YOUR BLOOD~I'll get your TOUNGE and BRAIN BINDED//
Then CUT your head into PARTS ~ Just to leave you OPEN MINDED//

After getting your HEAD -R.I.PPED ~ I'll bury your BRAIN in the ''Grave Yard''//
I'll Kick Your ''BALLS'' Right up to your cardiac space ~To make you a ''BRAVE HEART''//

A FEW MORE AS I HAD TO MAKE CHANGES
I'll Have to Punch your CHIN Hard ~ just to get you to my LEVEL//
I'll give your mindset a LIFT~by Ripping your brain Through a SHOVEL//

No comments: