Friday, October 15, 2010

WIPED SMILES


Crumbled papers on my desk,tryna think of what be next
eyes red cuz of tears rolling down, I pretend
with those scars  on my arm, i dont think of no pretexts
let me weep,dont ask why, thats the only the way i rest
cuz thats how i feel good, wanna keep my mind away
this pain keeps me involved, and the reason i dont swear
thats the proof,you just crust me,thats what trust be
just mind blocked to paper that does not mean im rusty
just dont feel like holding mics, why should i be moulding sights
rolled in light i cant see you , damn its all just cold and bright
i can die its just easy, but then what the real point
get admired by my soul or should i just see you cry
so tell me why on this earth should i be so alive
when this life is the reason that demotivates me to survive
I dont really care of problems,just let them get piled
I wanted to wipe your tears,ended up wiping your Smile.

AUDIO ACAPELLA
http://www25.zippyshare.com/v/20064443/file.html

No comments: